Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Beware of Evil

Kakaloka!

1. Since Friday until yesterday, I felt like I was zooming from one place to another.

2. Don't you just love to hate user-friendly people?

3. I'm alarmed that I loath shopping since Friday!

4. I'm stressed a bit since my seamstress is not finishing our clothes on time. Thank God walang sabit! What if traffic or umulan sa delivery and the owner needs to go to some far flung location pa? Horrors!

5. Have you watched the latest Bb. Joyce Bernal movie "Don't Give Up On Us". What a cheesy title! It stars Judy Ann Santos and Piolo Pascual. It's fun, go watch it. Except for the kissing parts where it badly needs a dose of sugar (heck my Super Donuts was way more sweeter than Piolo and Juday's liplock action), the crying and the scenes of Sagada are good.

6. I'm dying to get another Issey Miyake pleated number.

7. Should I buy the latest Madonna cd?

8. Mwah! Will update with some latest pictionary very soon.

No comments: