Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Thriftshop stuff I could wear!

Went ukay hunting a few weeks ago and thrift shops do stock some amazing finds. I couldn't believe it! I even found a Raf Simons pants from S/S 2000. The Y-3 also looks so new. I think it was not even used. I guess, someone's trash is another man's treasure. And that man is me!hehehe! A partial account of the loot I got:


Martin Margiela wool sweater


Martin Margiela ligne #6 sweater


Martin Margiela ligne #10 pants


Margiela pants with buckle


Raf Simons S/S 2000 pants


Raf Simons pants. I don't know if you can see the pleated detail in the legs.


Y-3 pants


the Y-3 judo pants


Cassini waistcoat


Romeo Gigli button down


draped top by a Japanese designer (Imajuki something)


Jean Colonna faux giraffe skin blazer


Comme des Garcons wool shirt


Hugo Boss orange shirt with tattered linen jacket (forgot the brand)


Random Thoughts

I just wish that if I go hunting for stuff in the ukays again I would find more amazing bargains. Guess how much each one cost?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where is this ukay place?

fuchsiaboy said...

i will update soon on the ukay places. will take pictures and post it here. thanks for dropping by. spread the word!

www.fuchsiaboy.blogspot.com

mwah!