Friday, April 18, 2008

Finally! I can post in blogger.com



Bad blogger, very bad blogger (blogger.com)!

I've complained several post ago about my inability to post pictures and all in this blog. I tried posting through Multiply and cross posting it here just to suffice temporarily but it felt strange and not the same. I couldn't take it anymore, I was in withdrawal like a rugby addict, so I asked, actually begged, my workmate David to have a look at it. He is a wiz in computer and all. And he confirmed what I suspected all along, the scripts of my host site, yes you blogger.com, is not compatible with internet explorer. A simple switch to Mozilla Firefox did the trick. Hay! I'm high now.

David superduperthanks! I owe you one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why don't you post photos from Flickr?

fuchsiaboy said...

i'm too lazy to post in flickr na.

i do feel i'm neglecting it. before i was super post. hehehe!

hey, did you go to loven's exhibit?

Lyka Bergen said...

ang ganda! clap! clap! clap!

tse!