Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Strike the pose in motorcycle pants

I discovered this motorcycle pants in the thrift store down Pub Street area one lazy Saturday. Alas, that thrift store was no more the last time I checked. Either they transferred or really closed down, I don't know. What attracted me to it is the idea of protection, by way of pads on the hips, knees and leg area. The short length of the pants leg boggled me though and thought that since it's usually paired with padded, high cut boots it will cumbersome to have lots of extra fabric in there. I liked the sportiness of it not associated with basketball or some common sports.









Motorcycle pants from thrift shop, shirt by moi, Henrik Vibskob waistcoat and Converse shoes.

3 comments:

oli-ism said...

i like i like!! the pants teh.. and the black chucks.. kaloka japorms mo.. very liberated,, very Johnny Deaf meets Lulu Tan Gan. Love the stripes as always...

Emily Nagisa said...

Very cool pants. I've just started reading your blog. I'm in PP for the summer working and would like to stop by the gallery you work in. I'm a law student from LA, but my interests outside of school are fashion and design!

I want to learn about the scene here and share with my designer /fashionista friends back home.

Where is your gallery?

Emily Nagisa said...

and email me at nagisaozawa@gmail.com !