Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My everyday bag.

To Paolo, here's a post about my everyday bag, a Longchamp. I got it in HK this year when I was there for HK Fashion Week. I have a regular Longchamp nylon one that Tita Jaki gave me and it's so easy to use and a real sturdy shopping bag. Washable pa! So I didn't need any convincing about the quality of the brand.

The one I got has a black leather handle with a much thicker woven nylon fabric for the body. It has a bag tag with a logo stamp.

Here's the zipper detail and the bag lock made of a black-ish metal. For contrast, the stitchings are in orange thread.

On the four corners there are leather guards to protect the side edges.

When I saw this one I got attracted to its black color and the fact that it has shoulder strap. It's lightweight and packs easily if not in use. The roomy size makes it an ideal bag for travelling.

4 comments:

mrs.j said...

wala bang dp bag?

fuchsiaboy said...

si gibo i gave him a sample of my f/w 08 'japon' tote. :)

paolo said...

Love the bag!

the boomerang kid said...

bongga ang bagelya. wala bang DP man-purse?