Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Shoes

I was cleaning my room so I decided to line up a partial number of my shoes. I never realized I got so many. How many shoes a guy should have, you think? I think 5 is pretty functional and edited, no? Well, some of shoes here I haven't worn yet, which is bad because I bought another 2 pairs (still in Iloilo). I really can't afford the Lanvin and Pierre Hardy prices now. I wish I could. Maybe when I have the money later I'l indulge. My dream shoe is an Ann Demeulemeester boots so I'm saving up for it.

I 'left to right' my shoeses:

Comme des Garcons Junya Watanabe, Comme des Garcons, K-Bond, some brand in Vietnam, Muji

Muji, Giordano Concepts, Fred Perry, Litmus

K-Bond, Converse, K-Bond, Puma Jil Sander,

Converse, vintage croc skin, Converse, my own design, DP gladiators

3 comments:

Ekra Tan said...

dalok dalok

the boomerang kid said...

imelda, istatchu?

khaz said...

inggit ako! you have more shoes than i do!