Monday, April 20, 2009

Fashion Diary : 21/04/09

The narcism continues:

Jacket: DP f/w 09 collection

Jeans: Levi's 501

Shoes: Muji

I don't know if you can see but I'm wearing double strand of silver ball chain necklace. H&M tee inside.

Top: Uniqlo with thrifted gray vest

Jeans: Levi's

Shoes: Fred Perry

I have a leather belt bracelet, a prototype for DP fall/winter 2009

Top: Agnes B. stripe jacket with a tee from Bangkok

Jeans: Imitation of Christ

Shoes: Muji

Top: Giordano flesh tee with H&M vest

Pants: Levi's

Shoes: Muji

Top: John Galliano tee

Jeans: Only jeans

Shoes: Nike Air Rifts

I love the print of this tee.

Top: Team Manila Rizal tee

Jeans: People are People

Shoes: Converse

I love Team Manila!

Top: Paul Smith

Jeans: Levi's 501

Shoes: Muji

Shades: Dior Homme

Top: tee from Bangkok

Jeans: Imitation of Christ with Topman red leather belt

Shoes: this suede leather shoes I got from Ho Chi Minh

Shades: Dior Homme

5 comments:

khaz said...

uy nice ha. ito na ba yung preview for your show this may? sama ako!

fuchsiaboy said...

sure! ;)

wala pa akong date nga. kainis.

yes, the jacket is a preview. hehehe

khaz said...

Will I need an invite?

kawadjan said...

First time kitang nakitang may sunglasses. That's all.

fuchsiaboy said...

beautiful things : you will need an invite but i will put you in my guest list.

kawadjan : dahling, why shield my beautiful eyes?