Friday, November 06, 2009

Sort of an Update

Hey pips, still here in the Philippines for vacation that's why the lack of posts lately. So many pictures to posts, so many ukay stuff to share, so many tsikas to update and a tad too many parties attended. I hate to admit it but I think I gained weight from all the eating around. Tsk, tsk, tsk. I'll have plenty of time to lose weight once I get back to SR, promise!




Anyway, I would like to thank all my friends who trekked to Mall of Asia during my fashion presentation for Philippine Fashion Week for s/s 2010. Special mention to Khaz, Angel Buenaventura and her group of friends...




and Mike. Mike had a cute story of our backstage meet during PFW.

Thank you guys for supporting little ol me.

Another friend who would have loved to be there in the front row but was stuck in Cambodia doing his beloved job is Franco. He kindly posted an Asia Life interview this month of moi. Please see his post here.





Since arriving here in Iloilo I've had a photoshoot with Mezzo Magazine, a funny shoot with Annea Spa, a shoot for F Magazine, judged 2 halloween costume contest, witnessed a proposal and will be directing a show for a young designer's gala show. Of course, insert ukay sessions there. LOTS of ukay sessions that yielded Marni, Comme des Garcons, Jean Paul Gaultier, Undercover, Issey Miyake, Dries van Noten, etc.

I'm off to Bangkok next weekend to visit (again!) the Tourism Authority Muse of Thailand, Kawadjan itself. I hope it's SALE season, already. We plan to hit Chatuchak Saturday.

Be back to regular programming once I'm back to my SR life. For now, lifestyle muna. Hehehe!

5 comments:

toxic disco boy said...

wahhh... the life of the rich and famous! choz. i can't wait for ur ukay loot. haha. ^^

Lyka Bergen said...

Walng side-trip sa San Francisco?

kawadjan said...

OMG, next week na pala yun? Mamamlantsa na ako ng susuotin ko for JJ!

Mareh, dahan-dahan sa kain dyan sa Ilonggoland ha. Le sigh.

Lyka Bergen said...

Hay naku, Kaye..... Remember that Don is the V in Vongga!! Kahit tataba yan... ok lang.

fuchsiaboy said...

toxic - loved the margiela, raf simons, yohji yamamoto and other stuff you gave moi!

lyks - soon i'l attack san fo hopefully. malibre sana ni ekra tan. hahahaha! if ako ang V sa vongga, ikaw naman ang V sa viva! ;)

K - I'm sure naka button down shirt tucked in skinny jeans with big buckled belt and pointed leather shoes ka na naman. Ummmm...not the look that's f/w 09.