Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Stuff and other things.

More Bangkok stories:

The Pleats Please Issey Miyake store in Siam Discovery looks cool and there's lots of things there I wanted to own but...I don't have money to buy. LOL! I'm thinking of buying a black pants because it travels so well. I have one that I got for P35.00 that I got from an ukay market in Leganes. That was a long time ago and one of my very first designer finds. I'm hoping they'd go on sale the next time I'm there because I'm nabbing one for sure.

I was really impressed with this food court in Siam Paragon (?) or was it Central World, I can't remember now. I think it was called Food Hall. They have Japanese (which I obviously gravitated to), Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese, etc, so you can practically choose whatever you like to eat.

It's a foodcourt but not the kind in our SM malls or Robinsons. Much, much, much more upscale, I guess. It's more relaxing to eat there. My only problem with eating at foodcourts are the mass of people which makes it a noisy, stressful affair for moi. When I eat I really want to relax and not like have the 'fiesta' atmosphere.

See, no crowding!

And you can't beat the ambiance and the view. It's not that expensive ha. I think I paid 500baht for a large plate of ebi tempura, a bowl of seafood pho and a tall Thai iced tea.

My pho is yummy!

Kawadjan had some pansy salad. That ebi tempura is so good!

In Manila I got this Vivienne Westwood beltbag from a re-seller of ukay for P400.00. I'm so happy because I got another VW bag of the same material but with a different style.

I also enjoyed the street sellers. I got this chunkylicious necklace and it reminds me of some Lanvin number. Di bala?

Toxicdiscoboy would froth in the mouth if he sees the stuff there.

This other necklace reminds me of Burberry. It's cool to wear, I grabbed it when I saw it.

And of course, I bought a stash of those giant safety pin from my suki. I wipe his stock clean whenever I'm in Bangkok.

2 comments:

Leah said...

I saw a giant safety pin just today at Toxic's. I want one too.

Have a very merry Christmas!

fuchsiaboy said...

hi leah. i gave one pin to toxic as a gift for his kindness ;)