Friday, January 29, 2010

Margiela Tabi Sneakers

Someone probably knows I like (OBSESSED) Margiela and tabi boots that I got lucky in buying a SECOND pair in the same market. The first one was too small for me and I did try my best to squeeze my size 9 foot just in case. You know I would do that, right?

I was sooo excited to try it on!

I'm happy to say it did fit now. Yipee!

And in WHITE canvas! Iconic Margiela color! Sooo cool! Why am I SHOUTING?! Lol!

Took a picture of my Margiela tabi sneakers with my other Margielic footwear. Just perfect...sigh...

3 comments:

toxic disco boy said...

JEALOUS.............

yun lang

Anonymous said...

i've been looking for these exact same pair too. even the size. buti ka pa.

fuchsiaboy said...

toxic - well, you've got your miharas that i'm jealous of having, too ;)

deluxe - it's sooo hard to buy new tabis in a big size no? kasi it's ligne 6 eh.