Friday, July 30, 2010

Clothes, friends, food...

I went thrifting and got these pieces for my friend Mike who also gives me lots of stuff. He adores CDG PLAY so definitely he went crazy over this new piece for his collection.

I introduced him to this brand Mercibeaucoup and I think the graphic aesthetic is so him.

He likes quirky prints and Mercibeaucoup has that kind of cool, hip vibe to it.

I also bumped into my friend Sol and we briefly had some updating.

Dinner was at Al Dente which I missed. We had a huge Paella which surprisingly we finished.

Also, some deep fried squid rings and tentacles. Yum!

1 comment:

toxic disco boy said...

omg. meron nang cdg play fakes dito sa manila!!!! you know american boulevard na store? they sell them! kaloka. :(((

hahanap rin ako ng mercibeaucoup. ^^