Saturday, July 17, 2010

Iloilo Friends and Random Thoughts

'Twas fun hangin' out with my Iloilo friends and I surely miss all of them.

Here's Marvin, Doddie and Jor-el.

Tito Butz and Tita Jaki.

Mike, my superduper ukay minion.

I love Marvin's bag from SM because it has my fave fish on it.

What I'm wearing:

Top: Margiela AIDS tee

Bottom: Girbaud pants

Shoes: handpainted canvas boots

Bag: Jeremy Scott x Longchamp

Necklace: Thomas Sabo skull pendant

I look like a mess but sometimes I love not caring how I look (which is all the time!). I just grab whatever that's clean and hope for the best. Life's too complicated to worry much about fasheen and stuff. ;)

How about you, do you care too much about how you look and what you wear?

4 comments:

toxic disco boy said...

hahaha. yes for me i care about how i look. chos. sometimes i even curate my outfits. pero dahil sa araw araw ko na siyang ginagawa parang i know what works na and it's easier. 5 minutes max to get dressed nalang. pero still, there are times that i freak out and spend an hour. when that happens, usually chaka ang outcome. hahaha. alam mo yan.

i love that mmm tee. ngayon ko lang yan nakita sayo. bago? hehe. heather gray BET!

fuchsiaboy said...

lol! yeah, sometimes you just DON'T have anything to wear despite the mountain of clothes you have. It's advised to edit, edit and edit. Ako I store na the stuff I don't wear but still love. The other stuff I give away.

Luma na tong MMM. This one I think from New York. Di ko pa ba na fashion diary to?

fuchsiaboy said...

lol! yeah, sometimes you just DON'T have anything to wear despite the mountain of clothes you have. It's advised to edit, edit and edit. Ako I store na the stuff I don't wear but still love. The other stuff I give away.

Luma na tong MMM. This one I think from New York. Di ko pa ba na fashion diary to?

Jogels said...

LOL you look great Don you can pull a habol (blanket) and still look fantabulous! you exude glamortronic vibes yun lang!