Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My days in Iloilo

Most of my days in Iloilo were spent eating out, too. I still remember that Sans Rival I had at Carlo's. It's a famous local restaurant and bakery owned by the Tre�as family.

It got revamped in recent years and I must say I'm impressed.

I simply adored this Chocolate Cream Cake and I raved about it to my friends. Faith, who's the biggest chocolate cake lover I know will inhale this in an instant.

I also visited the local fabric suppliers to buy stuff I simply couldn't find in Siem Reap. I'm happy they still recognize me.

I have fond memories of this area. It's where all the cheap stuff being sold.

There's a new thrift store near Delgado street so I checked it out. See, RTW from Hong Kong and Europe!

Hmmmmm...Saw some Marc Jacobs, some generic draped pieces. It's kinda expensive from my usual fare. There was a vintage Christian Dior bag but it was priced at P750. Ngek! So mahalia jackson ha!

But I didn't go home empty handed because I got this gorgeous Marni silk dress which I gave to my friend Faith. It's perfect for her.

There are days when I would meet up with friends like Jor-el. I'm loving his Comme des Garcons pants.

We had churros con chocolate at Dulcinea in SM. Yummy!

This was taken at 2Go because I was sending stuff in Manila. I'm wearing a Kim Jones tee that Toxic gave me, an oversized denim pants, canvas boots and Jeremy Scott x Longchamp bag.

2 comments:

Jogels said...

Oh Lord Now Im really tulo laway!! I would visit these places Don! Gosh na excite ko mag puli-nay!! Nan alert sa ukayan ang jogae!!

toxic disco boy said...

ay suot mo! i LOVE! hehehe.