Saturday, August 07, 2010

Iloilo Random Post

Spent a lot of time in the downtown area trying to complete the components I wanted to bring back in Siem Reap for my designs.

Usually, I would meet up friends late in the afternoon, so early the day I would be alone doing my stuff. I would usually go ukay-ukay and then have snacks in fastfood restos I missed.

I love the Bangus ala Pobre at Red Ribbon.

This shot was taken at Dulgies, where I went to several times for their Tres Leches.

Here's Bo who likes to treat me there.

Later that evening we met up with Aisha and Mike. We had dinner at Afrique's.

I love that tee I'm wearing from Oxygen. It's been a long time since I shopped there and was pleasantly surprised to find stuff I like. I think I got 4 shirts from there and leather bracelets.

This fillet fish dish was just sublime. Sooooo creamy!

Apres, we had drinks at Ice and I got to meet the friends of D-John ;)

No comments: