Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hooded Gray Zipped

I've noticed that I've come to favor more of the lazy sportswear outfits in my wardrobe lately. Part of the new sensibilty I'm having came because of two reasons. First, I took up several active sports like running, swimming, biking and yoga. In my bid to become more healthy in my life and to lose some weight, I had to favor activewear to perform well. I remember a classmate in yoga who came in class wearing some polyester blouse and some scarf and I'm sure she was really uncomfortable during class. Secondly, my friend Daniel generously gave me lots of stuff from Alexander Wang and the likes so I can't help but wear those. I'm in love with this sleeveless black sweatshirt tee that's just perfect with my gray Mercibeaucoup sweatpants. And now I remember Bo also gave me a Y-3 sneaker so later on I'm going to dig those. Anyway, here's one hoodie zipped sweatshirt I got from Japan Thrift Shop a while ago. I actually can't wait to go back to Phnom Penh and hoarde all those Uniqlo sweatshirts I let go the last time. Tsk, tsk, tsk, totally bummed with myself.

Top: gray zipped sweatshirt hoody with Hare tee under

Bottom: Only jeans

No comments: