Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hooded

One piece that I developed for this fall/winter 2010 is this hoodie scarf top. I actually included this pattern in my Philippine Fashion Week capsule collection. It's the first one that got bought, actually, by my friend Toxic. What I'm wearing was the initial sample we made in the workshop. The piece is quite simple but the versatility of it, especially if you just want something something to add to your plain tee, makes it interesting. I think I'm going to make it one of our core pieces in the shop.

4 comments:

inkarlcerating said...

in love? hehe

the boomerang kid said...

bongga this particular piece! can you make one in my size and color? (big and black) :-)

fuchsiaboy said...

sure, but i have to take your measurement first ;)

the boomerang kid said...

really? wow! sige, i'll see ya when i'm back in cambodge! :D