Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Antique Hunting

My friends and I started our day with breakfast at our fave Vietnamese noodle place at the Central Market. I was with Cielo, Blady and Rathana.

I had iced Vietnamese coffee and a delicious bowl of shrimp noodle soup. If you haven't tasted authentic Vietnamese coffee and you're a caffeine addict then I'm telling you are missing a lot. There's something quite sublime how the Vietnamese make their coffee. When I was in Saigon I was so happy to just have coffee with every meal. Of course, I had serious palpitations but...

Apres, we went to the barai to have some prayer time. It's nice to have some nature while you pray to God and thank Him of all the blessings He has given you. It's also a time where you can talk to Him about your problems and the things that bother you. I'm not really a religious person but I'm deeply spiritual.

Fashion Diary time:

Top: Michigan State sweat shirt

Bottom: DP jersey cotton sweat pants

Accessories: ball cap from Japan given by Danny, Nike Air sneakers, Comme des Garcons bag

We checked out our antique suki and I fell in love with this wood framed mirror. It's being sold for $80.00 and I couldn't make up my mind if I wanted it that bad.

I ended up buying these 3 wooden pulleys which I'm reselling at Poetry. I think it's a wonderful object to just display around or maybe function as paper weight. If you didn't know we sell curated objects for the home at Poetry like potteries, ceramics and antique objects that reflect our personal tastes, as always.

No comments: