Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Dots and Mesh

Feeling very Comme here. The denim shorts was like 150baht from Chinatown in Bangkok and it was ridiculous not to get it. I thought it would just fall apart after several use but I'm happy to say it's well made. My friend Joellen got the longer pants and I wonder if it has served her well. My tee was a sample of the series we did before called "Destroyed Prints' and this was the 'dot' version. When we first did our print in the workshop I wasn't really sure how it will be received by shoppers in the store. No one was more surprised but me because we sold a lot of this print. The print features 3 sizes of dot, my obvious homage to Rei Kawakubo's love for dotted fabric in Comme des Garcons.

Top: DP 'Dot' print tee

Bottom: denim shorts from Bangkok Chinatown

Accessories: One Hidden Agenda tote, Bless bracelet, Dr. Peepers shades, Nike Air Rift

The mesh top I'm wearing was a thrift find. It can be extremely hot here in Cambodia. I layered it over a Uniqlo tank. I think I was on my way to go thrifting when I wore this.

Top: mesh tank over a Uniqlo tank

Bottom: DP jersey sweat pants

Accessories: Rayban shades, Comme des Garcons bag, Nike Air sneakers

1 comment:

toxic disco boy said...

ganda ng shoes teh. makapunta nga sa nike