Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Fave Restaurants in Bali

Admittedly, there's so much more to explore in Bali and I'm sure when I go back I'll have a new fave discovery. But this two restaurants stand out for me in terms of service, food and ambiance.

The Junction is cool in my book.

Designed by Nobuyuki Narabayashi, it's Muji-esque with white washed wood all over.

There's wonderful light and shadow enveloping the space.

I just love the kawaii dolls on the wall.

And hundreds of jars containing thingamagigs.

It's my kind of hang-out place.

The food is delish!

In the evening it changes mood.

We really liked the wall stacked with toilet paper in the toilet.

The Chandi is considered number two best restaurant in the Seminyak area. Or what is Bali?

And it really lived up to its reputation. We showed up without reservations and got almost turned down because it's full. But I was so happy we got a table because I really wanted to try it. And I was impressed!

The food was beautifully presented and really yummy. I've thrown out my manners and tasted everyones food. Hahahaha! The baramundi I ordered was sublime. According to the waiter it was their best seller.

Do check out the two restaurants if you're in Bali because I'm sure you will enjoy both.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful! lets go na in Nov! :-)) cielo