Thursday, January 12, 2012

Two Bags And Three Shirts

In my previous post I mentioned I went thrifting at Phsar Krolayn. Here's the stuff I found:

Prada sling bag.

Prada backpack.

Ralph Ralp Lauren shirt in a mix wool and cotton. I figured it would come in handy when it's cold and I love how minimal and basic it was. I'm not really into RL preppy stuff so this one can definitely blend into my clothing style.

Toraichi shirts, a Japanese workwear label. No, I'm not wearing this but I collect it to study the details of the shirt. This inspired the exposed stitching I've been doing on my designs as of late.

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Winner! Fave ko ang Prada backpack,=D

fuchsiaboy said...

Mine is the sling bag because it's big enough to stash the little stuff when I go out but also small enough to double as a party bag. Prada is chic, too.