Thursday, January 03, 2013

Displaced And Halfway In Between



Ever since August last year I've been traveling the six-hour route between Siem Reap and Phnom Penh, alloting some time in the capital for F magazine and rolling back to Siem Reap to recharge and work on my designing projects. The new year starts and I'm back again in Phnom Penh, quite excited to start the new issue of F and also inspired to get my hands dirty for my fall/winter 2013 collection. It's a delicate juggle to perform but I have no choice because I love what I do. I actually feel blessed to be able to do all these things.
 
This photo was taken in Kompong Thom, a city halfway between Siem Reap and Phnom Penh.

top - E.Hypenworld Gallery, bottom - DP s/s 2013 pants, shoes - tabi, bag - Y'saacs, accessories - ESQ shades + Thomas Sabo skull necklace + metal bracelet

1 comment:

fuchsiaboy said...

Thank you Milex. I'm happy you like my style! :)