Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Next To Normal









The past year was challenging, surprising and full of changes. I'm quite unsentimental about the past and look forward more to what's ahead so I wouldn't even attempt to do 'the year that was' thing. And every day seem to pass by just like that so it's more sensible to make the most of the present than regretting what had happened or worrying about what is to come. Thinking about this makes me see life in a different way. There are bad days and there are good days. I only remain hopeful and hold on to what I believe is true but also keeping an open mind. The unpredictability of life requires for us all to accept that it's the reality we are facing. As they say, expect the unexpected.

top - H&M tee + Street Couture tank, bottom DP s/s 2013 pants, shoes - Timberland, bag - Vivienne Westwood, accessories - ESQ shades, Thomas Sabo neclace, wire bracelet

No comments: