Thursday, March 28, 2013

Ethnic Minimalist Margielic







I got this traditional cotton wrap top from my friend Danny. Like me, he favors neutral and monotone colors like black, white and gray. I think he got this top from one of his travels. I'm not really sure where because it can be from China, Thailand or even here in Cambodia. I see similar tops being sold here but more in bright colors or printed fabrics. It's really very comfy and I wouldn't mind getting more in black or gray. It's a piece that works in the weather here. Danny also gave me this Margiela boots from the H&M collaboration and I thought it's perfect to tone down the 'ethnic' vibe of the top. Overall, I still want to look urban.

top - cotton wrap shirt, bottom - DP dropcrotch, shoes - Maison Martin Margiela x H&M, accessories - Kinggor pixelated frames

No comments: